cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart card mode UART

Jump to solution
rudomanenko
Contributor II

Hi! I am trying to implement connection with smart card via UART on LPC11uxx. After a few calculation and with help of examples, I understood, that I shlould fill the right values of DLL and DLM to get a nessesary initial frequency (3.57MHz). But, when I configurate DLM = 13 and DLM = 1 using formula Fdiv = SYSCLK/(F*baudrate)  (where F = 372 and baudrate = 9600), a see just a 14,5 KHz. Why? Where  I made mistake?

Labels (3)
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I've attached a Smart Card demo which illustrates implementing Smart Card Interface (SCI) on LPC11Uxx, please refer to it.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I've attached a Smart Card demo which illustrates implementing Smart Card Interface (SCI) on LPC11Uxx, please refer to it.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

rudomanenko
Contributor II

thanks, man :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos