What is COCO bit status for all ADC channels when triggered through back to back PDB hardware module?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is COCO bit status for all ADC channels when triggered through back to back PDB hardware module?

swapnilmisal001
Contributor I

I am using 4 ADC channels, which are triggered using Programmable Delay Block with back to back feature. As per reference documents last ADC channel status register for COCO bit status can be checked to know if conversion is complete. But our application I need to know COCO bit status for all channels, so my doubt is whether COCO bit for all previous channels get cleared or not? Does PDB clears COCO bit as it is used in next PDB pre-trigger?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The COCO bits don't get cleared by the PDB module. 

"When a pre-trigger from a PDB channel n is asserted, the associated lock of the pretrigger becomes active. The associated lock is released by the rising edge of the corresponding ADCnSC1[COCO]; the ADCnSC1[COCO] should be cleared after the conversion result is read, so that the next rising edge of ADCnSC1[COCO] can be generated to clear the lock later." RM, rev.9 p.1183.

Regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos