cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mifare Plus s 2k Personalization

ayman_eldyasty
Contributor I

Dears

kindly I am a software developer need to personalize Mifare plus s 2k with Identive cloud 4000 F DTC reader, can you support me with the APDU commands that help me on that. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

francoamato
Contributor I

Good morning Jonathan,

I have signed the NDA with NXP and it has been approved. I also have access to docstore. However, I cannot find any document related to "MIFARE PLUS S" card model. I need to know the necessary APDU commands explaining how to personalize it and how to switch from SL0 to SL1.

Can you help me please?
Franco

0 Kudos

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear ayman Eldyasty,

Hope you are doing great, some of the information about the Plus Family is secured under NDA  (Non Disclosure Agreement) this means that all information should be shared using secured communication channels and only delivered  to customers with active signed NDA, if you have NDA please create an account in DocStore and request the full documentation of the product in section 9.3 explains the level switching and how it should be done. if you have more questions I can guide you through the data sheet but I can no explicitly tell you the procedure because this is a public forum so this information should only be delivered as I have mentioned to customers with NDA.

if you have any question let me know.

Have a great day !

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos