cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could I put code into a freescale chip

slanfys
Contributor I

Hello

Long story short I'm working with Codewarrior IDE and I have already a code ready to flash into a chip. The problem I badly have to be solved is that I am not able to flash de chip in which it is connected to my pc.

This case is so urgent and  I'm looking for someone who wants to share a while dealing this problem on skype, discord, facebook, etc, to solve this issue. I would also thank suggestions here

I appreciate and thank any kind of help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kot,

To solve your problem, please let us know:

1. what's your chip part number?

2. what's your debug interface?

3. do you have entire project code or only burning file(for example .s19 file)?

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

slanfys
Contributor I

1. MC9S08QE32

2. don't know what you mean

3. I have my entire project

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

>>2. don't know what you mean

I mean what emulator you are using for debug. BDM Multilink or ? If you don't know, please post its photos here.

You have entire project, you can burn code to chip flash with launch project debugger. when you click on debug button, and successfully launch debugger, the code is downloaded to chip.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos