flexSPI control NORFLASH

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flexSPI control NORFLASH

zhangyanming
Contributor I

Lately, i use i.MX RT 1052 to do a project.In the project,i want to use the FlexSPI to control two same NORFLASH,one is controllede by portA ,i wang to use this to storage code,the code is implemented in XIP mode.the other one is controlled by portB,i want to use this to storage data.Now,the question is one FlexSPI can realize this function?If it is feasible,how to realize?If it is not feasible,why?

thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi zhang

I believe it is feasible though not aware of code examples for that.

May be useful fo check SDK flexspi examples

Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

and documentation on

i.MX RT1050 MCU/Applications Crossover Processor | Arm® Cortex®-M7 @600 MHz, 512KB SRAM |NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

zhangyanming
Contributor I

I do not find relevant examples in the SDK Builder.Where are related examples ?More,i want to ask if the code implemented in the NORFLASH,i can not to init the FlexSPI controler in the code,the FlexSPI controler only can be setted up in the ROM code through the device configuration.How to realize the function.

0 Kudos