AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error: fail.txt:The transfer timed out.

Question asked by 高 先生 on Oct 16, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 22, 2018 by hippo

Dear All:

I'm trying to progam Hyper Flash in IMXRT1050 EVKB. I have done one by one following the document of  PMSM Field-Oriented Control on MIMXRT1050 EVK which is:

1、Power down the board. Configure the board to the serial download mode. To achieve this, the SW7-4 should pull up and the others should pull down (Figure 19). Then power up the board.

2. Open the Windows OS Explorer.

3. Locate the generated binary file pmsm_ref_sol.bin:
           a) for IAR IDE—/pmsm/build_ref_solutions/evkbimxrt1050/iar/Release FLASH/.
           b) for MCUXpresso IDE—/pmsm/build_ref_solutions/evkbimxrt1050/mcux/Release FLASH/.
           c) for Keil IDE—/pmsm/build_ref_solutions/evkbimxrt1050/mdk/Release FLASH/.

4. Drag and drop or copy and paste the selected binary file to the MSD removable drive with the volume labeled                  “RT1050-EVK” (Figure 21). After several seconds, the “RT1050-EVK” drive disappears.

Q: When I go to step 4 , The MSD appears fail.txt: The transfer timed out.

I have replaced the lasted firmware of the OpenSDA. The figure is details of the OpenSDA. But it  doesn't figure out my problem. What should I do? Please help me.

Outcomes