cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTAG Originality Signature Validation in JCOP Java Card J3D081

zoran_jovanovic
Contributor I

Dear support,

Our company name is  Digital Logic RnD LTD and are located in Serbia, Europe. You can see our official web page at https://www.d-logic.net/nfc-rfid-reader-sdk

We design and manufacture NFC readers and access control devices primarily using NXP NFC technologies and solutions.

We have a question for you, regarding possibility to implement NTAG Originality Signature Validation in JCOP Java Card J3D081.

It seems that we have no way to do ECDSA signature verification in J3D081 without using SHA1 or SHA2 digest algorithm.

Is there any way to execute ECDSA signature verification without using digest algorithm?

If this is not possible with J3D081, please recommend us a Java Card product that would support this.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Zoran Jovanovic,

Please submit an internal case with this information in order to help you get in touch with the people in charge of this device, the JCOP information is secured under NDA (Non Disclosure agreement) this means that all the information should be shared using secured communication channels and just delivered to customer with active and signed NDA, 

my apologies for the inconvenience this might mean to you and your project but the information under NDA should be handled with care.

if you have any questions please let me know.

Have  a great day !

BR

Jonathan