I get the info below from the MDK when I user jlink to debug the board:
* JLink Info: InitTarget()
* JLink Info: Protection bytes in flash at addr. 0x400 - 0x40F indicate that readout protection is set.
For debugger connection the device needs to be unsecured.
Note: Unsecuring will trigger a mass erase of the internal flash.
* JLink Info: Executing default behavior previously saved in the registry.
* JLink Info: Device will be unsecured now.
* JLink Info: Found SW-DP with ID 0x2BA01477
* JLink Info: Scanning AP map to find all available APs
* JLink Info: AP: Stopped AP scan as end of AP map has been reached
* JLink Info: AP: AHB-AP (IDR: 0x24770011)
* JLink Info: AP: JTAG-AP (IDR: 0x001C0000)
* JLink Info: Iterating through AP map to find AHB-AP to use
* JLink Info: AP: Skipped. Invalid implementer code read from CPUIDVal[31:24] = 0x00
* JLink Info: AP: Skipped. Not an AHB-AP
***JLink Error: Could not find core in Coresight setup
Error: Flash Download failed - Target DLL has been cancelled