Hi team, I have a customer interested the device TEF665X , DSP-based radio tuner one-chip. And I wanted to ask you if there was more detailed datasheet, because the Datasheet is only 8 pages, courteously, is there other documentation about. Please, yo

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi team, I have a customer interested the device TEF665X , DSP-based radio tuner one-chip. And I wanted to ask you if there was more detailed datasheet, because the Datasheet is only 8 pages, courteously, is there other documentation about. Please, yo

fcybill
Contributor I

Hi team,  I have a customer interested the device TEF665X , DSP-based radio tuner one-chip.  And I wanted to ask you if there was more detailed datasheet, because the Datasheet is only 8 pages, courteously, is there other  documentation about.  Please, you could send doc, AN,  or link to download..     Is suggest for new design?     Thanks a lot  Fcybill.  E-mail: fcybill@163.com

0 Kudos
1 Reply

lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Bill,

Unfortunately, we only have access to the documents that you can see in the website as per further documentation is only available under NDA. Therefore, please submit a support request here https://www.nxp.com/support/support:SUPPORTHOME to start an NDA.

Have a great day,

Paulina

0 Kudos