AnsweredAssumed Answered

OM40002 - LPC8N04 - Problem with Board Support Package MCUXpresso

Question asked by Tom Gatesoupe on Oct 10, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 25, 2018 by Tom Gatesoupe

Hello,

I try to use the demo board OM40002. The first time it was connected to my computer (USB) the led animation worked properly and when I pressed reset button, the animation was reseted.

After, I used MCUXpresso to program the LPC8N04 with the Board Support Package MCUXpresso. I followed the instruction written in the user manual for LPC8N04. (3.3 Setting up the board for Development)

(LPC8N04-MCUXpresso-BSP.zip I found here : https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-based-processors-and-mcus/lpc-cortex-m-mcus/lpc800-series-cortex-m0-plus-mcus/low-cost-microcontrollers-mcus-based-on-arm-cortex-m0-plus-core:LPC8N04?tab=Design_Tools_Tab)

When I am debugging the development board with MCUXpresso the led animation worked properly.

But now, when I connect the development board to my computer (without MCUXpresso, just with USB connector) the leds are not turned ON and I don't know why.

Do I change the jumpers on P1, P7 and P8 when I am not using the LPC8N04 with a debug probe (LPC-LINK) ?

Tom,

Outcomes