cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code warrior 9.2 installation error

maheshwarreddy
Contributor I

Hai ,

Thank you for the reply . i installed the code warrior mobile gt 9.2 but while installing its giving the error .I continued but after opening the IDE if i create a project when i compiled that time it is error as below.

error unable to call the command line tool. check your path environmental variable.

find the below attachment.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

maheshwarreddy
Contributor I

Hai Pavel ,

Thank you for the reply . We are using the code warrior 9.2 version in this version, we are not getting the  mpc5125  device while creating the project .Can you please help us in this regards.

0 Kudos

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Press "OK" and installing will be proceeded.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

maheshwarreddy
Contributor I

Hai Pavel ,

Thank you for the reply . We are using the code warrior 9.2 version in this version, we are not getting the  mpc5125  device while creating the project .Can you please help us in this regards.

0 Kudos