cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPT Input Capture Linux Driver

Jump to solution
aliismail
Contributor IV

I am running on an iMX6QDL and I would like to configure the GPT input capture channels. I have not located any Linux drivers that allow me to configure the GPT registers and read the count register. I have seen the imx6-gpt driver and it doesn't seem to do much other than set the clocks and enable the interrupt. I would like to configure the input channels as well. Anyone have any thoughts on how to achieve this?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ali

one can look on timer-imx-gpt.c

[27/38] clocksource/drivers/imx: add input capture support - Patchwork 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ali

one can look on timer-imx-gpt.c

[27/38] clocksource/drivers/imx: add input capture support - Patchwork 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
aliismail
Contributor IV

Thanks a lot Igor! Do you happen to know if there is a more updated patch?

0 Kudos