Jean-Francois Roy

Exception vector name:Address Error on MCF52235 MCF5223x

Discussion created by Jean-Francois Roy on Dec 7, 2008
Latest reply on Dec 9, 2008 by Jean-Francois Roy
Hi all,

I am trying to build a redirected interrupt vector. the idea is to have a bootloader that will be able to change the application code. so to manage the variable address location of the ISR function, I directed the std vector to the beginning of the dynamic application where I have created a new vector in the form on jump instruction array.

the problem is that I get an error saying "Exception vector name:Address Error" when I start in debug mode. When I just press the reset button to start without the debug feature, nothing seems to start...

Everything was working ok before the duplication of my vector tables.

My aplication (and the second vector) start à 0x00006000 I have a bootloader at 0x00004000

+ attached, my vector.s placed starting at 0x0 Note : I changed the extension from .s to .c for forum compatibility
+ also, applicationvector.s placed starting at 0x6000 Note : I changed the extension from .s to .c for forum compatibility
+ also, MCF52235Linkef.lcf - Could be usefull for your help.... Note : I changed the extension from .lcf to .c for forum compatibility

Any ideas why I get that error and why it is not working ?

Thanks

Outcomes