cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"SE Blank M850" driver for windows7

Jump to solution
byunggukchoi
Contributor II

I'm trying to flash eMMC of IMX8MQ EVK with "L4.9.88_2.0.0_mfg-tool_MX8MQ.tar.gz" tool.

The DIP switches are configured as SW802 (D1: off, D2: on), SW801 DIP switch (D1:off, D2:off, D3:on, D4:off) for flashing eMMC.

On connecting an IMX8MQ board to PC, the "Device Manager" of Windows7 searches "SE Blank M850" driver.

It is automatically recognised as "USB input device" of "Humna Interface Device" after around a minite.

But, when flashing eMMC with MFGTool2 the tool displays an error.

Is there the windows driver of "SE Blank M850"?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ByungGuk

no additional drivers are needed for "SE Blank M850", please try to follow

linux documentation on below link and with several computers

i.MX Software|NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ByungGuk

no additional drivers are needed for "SE Blank M850", please try to follow

linux documentation on below link and with several computers

i.MX Software|NXP 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos