We have posted a couple of interesting updates!
- Mobile apps have been updated for a more robust BLE provisioning, particularly with Android devices.
- Click here to find the files under the " Software" section.
- NXP authentication A1006 chip is now enabled and used for BLE provisioning on the Out Of The BOx application.
- Using a docking station and connecting to a phone, you can see the different authentication steps in a serial comm. window.
- Make sure your mobile app is up to date ( v1.1.8)
- More click elements are now available for you to tinker and develop:
- 8x8 LED click to display text scrolling text
- Hbridge2 click to control motors
- Motion detector click
- and more...
Just log into the Rapid IoT Studio IDE by clicking here and check it out!
Post all your questions here. We look forward to helping you.