cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing the device data using Mqtt

trialaccount12
Contributor V

Hi,

I m working with A71ch and following the documentation https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12199.pdf . It states that 

"If only one Cloud Pub/Sub is selected, all device telemetry will be published on that topic".  I do have a single PubsubTopic in my application. 

When I establish a connection and check the device status it shows the API's are being hit and Telemetry Event Received are showing updates. But I cannot find any way to see what data is flowing or where to find the data flow. 

In google support documentation it is stated as 

Publishing telemetry events

A device can publish a telemetry event by issuing a PUBLISH message through the MQTT connection. Messages must be published to an MQTT topic in the following format:

/devices/{device-id}/events

The above way to send the data to the topic. 

But the architecture in MCU seems a bit different. I tried updating my dummy data values in gcpPubSub.c but I was not successful.

For instance :

pastedImage_1.png

This "Value" field is from a cPayLoad function . In Watson IoT platform for same a71ch, they have specified where to check this. Where can I find this in google cloud?

(This is the default data which is being sent from demo)

Is there anywhere I can find the right syntax to do this job? I need to send the data from K64F with A71ch to google cloud and visually see the data flow/data.

Any help or pointers would be helpful.

regards

Niranjan

0 Kudos
3 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Let me check it and work on it so I can try to help you, as soon as I have an update, I'll let you know.

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos

trialaccount12
Contributor V

Hi,

Please let me know if the issue is resolvable. It would be helpful.

Regards

Niranjan

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Sorry for the delay response and the inconvenience this might cause you, we are still investigating and trying to reproduce the issue you are experiencing. 

Regards,

Estephania 

0 Kudos