AnsweredAssumed Answered

Publishing the device data using Mqtt

Question asked by Niranjan ravi on Sep 30, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 11, 2018 by Estephania Martinez

Hi,

I m working with A71ch and following the documentation https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12199.pdf . It states that 

"If only one Cloud Pub/Sub is selected, all device telemetry will be published on that topic".  I do have a single PubsubTopic in my application. 

When I establish a connection and check the device status it shows the API's are being hit and Telemetry Event Received are showing updates. But I cannot find any way to see what data is flowing or where to find the data flow. 

In google support documentation it is stated as 

Publishing telemetry events

A device can publish a telemetry event by issuing a PUBLISH message through the MQTT connection. Messages must be published to an MQTT topic in the following format:

/devices/{device-id}/events

The above way to send the data to the topic. 

But the architecture in MCU seems a bit different. I tried updating my dummy data values in gcpPubSub.c but I was not successful.

For instance :

This "Value" field is from a cPayLoad function . In Watson IoT platform for same a71ch, they have specified where to check this. Where can I find this in google cloud?

(This is the default data which is being sent from demo)

Is there anywhere I can find the right syntax to do this job? I need to send the data from K64F with A71ch to google cloud and visually see the data flow/data.

Any help or pointers would be helpful.

regards

Niranjan

Outcomes