Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FRDM-K82F error while programming factory.sb using blhost

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dhanapal,

What the board you are using? FRDM-K82?

You can't use the kinetiFlashTool to download the sb file, but you can download the .bin file.

From your description, it seems your communication also have problem, if you don't download the qspi code, just normal blink code, can you success?

If you are using the FRDM-K82 board, before you download the code, I suggest you use the JLINK commander to do the unlock kinetis at first, then before you connect the HID, press the NMI pin hold on it, then press the reset, release reset pin, release NMI pin, just let the code enter the ROM bootloader, now you can use the kinetis flash tool to connect your chip, and download the .bin file which is located from flash 0x00.

Please try it at first, after make sure your communication have no problem, then go on to work on the qspi problem on your side.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
6 Replies

dhanapal_rajend
Contributor II

Hi Kerry,

I need to do the same QSPI boot from freedom bootloader. I am expecting your support.

Thanks and Regards

R.Dhanapal

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi R.Dhanapal,

If you have the new question, please create the new question post, then we will help you in your new post.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

dhanapal_rajend
Contributor II

Dear Kerry,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have updated the "K82_bubble.sb" and "k82_sdk_led_blinky.sb" using the blhost. LED blink happens but i am getting below error

k82_sdk_led_blinky.sb
Inject command 'receive-sb-file'
Preparing to send 6048 (0x17a0) bytes to the target.
Successful generic response to command 'receive-sb-file'
(1/1)99%usb hid detected receiver data abort
Data phase write aborted by status 0x2712 kStatus_AbortDataPhase
Possible JUMP or RESET command received.
Response status = 10002 (0x2712) kStatus_AbortDataPhase
Wrote 6016 of 6048 bytes.

K82_bubble.sb

Inject command 'receive-sb-file'
Preparing to send 17872 (0x45d0) bytes to the target.
Successful generic response to command 'receive-sb-file'
(1/1)99%usb hid detected receiver data abort
Data phase write aborted by status 0x2712 kStatus_AbortDataPhase
Possible JUMP or RESET command received.
Response status = 10002 (0x2712) kStatus_AbortDataPhase
Wrote 17856 of 17872 bytes.

Both sb file loading logs attached.

Please give your comments.

Regards

R.Dhanapal

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi R.Dhanapal,

We can ignore the 99% information, please check the function after you download the .sb file, both led and the bubble works on your side? I can make it work on my FRDM-K82 board.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos

dhanapal_rajend
Contributor II

Dear Kerry,

Thank you very much for your support. I have compiled "bubble and LED blink" projects in IAR, using srec, sb files were generated using your .bd files(if i use my bd files then sb file load fails)and successfully loaded to frdm-K82 board. I got the expected output in open SDA.

I will start work on OTFAD feature. 

Thanks and Regards

R.Dhanapal

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi R.Dhanapal,

Thank you for your updated information.

If you have any new problem in the OTFAD feature, welcome to create the new question post.

Have a great day,
Kerry