How to write code for intefaceing ethernet to lpc1768??

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to write code for intefaceing ethernet to lpc1768??

Jump to solution
surajn901
Contributor I

hello, I m currently working on LPC1768 and i want to interface Modbus TCP/IP with LPC1768. I want sample codes for Ethernet interface. 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Suraj Shinde,

I recommend you to download LPCOpen for the development board LPCXpresso LPC1769. Within the LPCOpen examples, you will find an ethernet project. You can use this project as a guide for your final application. 

pastedImage_1.png

Link to download LPCOpen. 

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Suraj Shinde,

I recommend you to download LPCOpen for the development board LPCXpresso LPC1769. Within the LPCOpen examples, you will find an ethernet project. You can use this project as a guide for your final application. 

pastedImage_1.png

Link to download LPCOpen. 

Hope it helps!

Victor.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
surajn901
Contributor I

Thanks for your help. Now i am working on Modbus TCP/IP so if you have any idea about it then share with me. It will be great help. now i am writing TCP/IP stack for LPC1768. 

0 Kudos