This following example shows the capabilities of the NXP’s RapidIoT to drive the MikroElektronika 8x8 B click module
through the SPI protocol.
This minimalist example to be flashed via MCUXpresso and a docking station embeds only mandatory environment for this application.
The main() is located in the source/ RapidIoT_8x8_B_click_demo_bm.c file
- BOARD_InitBootPins() function sets the SPI pin mapping (pin_mux.h)
- BOARD_InitBootPeripherals() function configures the SPI (peripherals.h)
- lptmr_Init(); function initializes the Low Power Timer (delays)
- display_Configuration() function is used to correctly set the led matrix
- display_Clear(), scroll_Columns(), scroll_Columns_back(), display_counter(),
display_decounter(), bright_Configuration(), display_N(), display_X(), display_P(),
scroll_Lines(), scroll_Lines_back(), display_NXP(), display_RapidIoT()
All those functions are used to play with the led matrix.
The code is fully documented.
There is also a readme.txt file located in doc directory that gives you all the information needed to make it works!
Feel free to adapt it to your needs !
Warning: Flashing K64 memory may erase kboot which is ok if you know that you no longer need it -see user guide for more information
Enjoy your RapidIoT!