Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio low power, application note

Jump to solution
benjamin_beck
Contributor I

Hi,

I have an iMX8 evaluation kit and I want to test the Low-Power Audio application.

I have found on the NXP website the Application Note AN12195 explaining the procedure. I am following the steps for building the application and I am missing the following files:

./0001-Patch-for-low-power-application.patch

./0001-Add-character-device-driver-for-rpmsg.patch

./0002-Add-remote-core-share-memory-driver.patch

the audio server example for Cortex-M4

From where can I get these files?

Thanks

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Benjamin

software patches can be found on i.MX8M documentation page

i.MX 8M Applications Processor | Arm® Cortex®-A53, Cortex-M4 | 4K display resolution |NXP 

pastedImage_3.jpg

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=AN12195SW&Parent_nodeId=1480454149826718646460&Parent_pa... 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Benjamin

software patches can be found on i.MX8M documentation page

i.MX 8M Applications Processor | Arm® Cortex®-A53, Cortex-M4 | 4K display resolution |NXP 

pastedImage_3.jpg

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=AN12195SW&Parent_nodeId=1480454149826718646460&Parent_pa... 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos