How ON_TIME, BTN_PRESS_TIME, PWR_GLITCH_EN bit of LPCR register handle from user space in Linux??

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How ON_TIME, BTN_PRESS_TIME, PWR_GLITCH_EN bit of LPCR register handle from user space in Linux??

ghanshyamdudhat
Contributor I

Dear Friends,

I want to use ONOFF pin of iMX6UL processor in our Linux base product. I read many thread on the community and reference manual of iMX6UL and understand that SNVS_LP Control (LPCR) register need to handle.

So my question is that, how will I set or reset ON_TIME, BTN_PRESS_TIME, PWR_GLITCH_EN bit of LPCR register from user space in Linux ?? any example code will be much helpful.

And if these bits should be handle from driver level, then please tell me which driver file I need to modify??

Regards,

Ghanshyam

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ghanshyam

for lpcr usage one can look on patches on

Q&A: How is mx6 PMIC_ON_REQ under SW control? 

for reading/writing to registers one can try memtool from imx-test package
test - imx-test - i.MX Driver Test Application Software 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos