AnsweredAssumed Answered

LPC5460x firmware ISP DFU - host example

Question asked by cybaluke on Sep 20, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 26, 2018 by Kerry Zhou

Hi, I'm working on LPC54608 or LPC54606, the firmware is made with two binary files (a secondary bootloader and a main application) in internal Flash memory and a third part of the code is stored in the external SPIFI flash memory (MX25L128).

I have to develop an application with MS VisualStudio for the firmware upgrade (for our customers and for the production too) to program via UART DFU mode the three .bin files on internal flash and in the spifi external flash, so I have some questions:

1. is there an application example or a code example (in C++) for the DFU routines to manage the ISP protocol for LPC5460x?
  2. the DFU routines for the ISP could works also via USB (UM10912 on Table5.ISP modes display a USB DFU mode but I can't find other references)?  Is there any example about the ISP protocol for LPC5460x via USB (for a PC host application C++ coding)?
  3. Now I'm working with the secondary bootloader after its first program to manage the spifi write, but are there any other fastest programming modes for the internal flash and spifi external flash programming?

thanks

Outcomes