LPC11C24 CAN driver Communication implementation method

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11C24 CAN driver Communication implementation method

funa
Contributor I

I'm new for CAN and LPC11C24. How to send and receive information through CAN on-chip driver? Do the specific contents of the functions in the following two structures need to be written by myself? Such as init_can()\can_transmit() and so on.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////typedef struct CCAN_CALLBACKS {
    void (*CAN_rx)(uint8_t msg_obj_num);
    void (*CAN_tx)(uint8_t msg_obj_num);
    void (*CAN_error)(uint32_t error_info);
    uint32_t (*CANOPEN_sdo_read)(uint16_t index, uint8_t subindex);
    uint32_t (*CANOPEN_sdo_write)(uint16_t index, uint8_t subindex, uint8_t *dat_ptr);
    uint32_t (*CANOPEN_sdo_seg_read)(uint16_t index, uint8_t subindex, uint8_t openclose, uint8_t *length,
                                     uint8_t *data, uint8_t *last);
    uint32_t (*CANOPEN_sdo_seg_write)(uint16_t index, uint8_t subindex, uint8_t openclose, uint8_t length,
                                      uint8_t *data, uint8_t *fast_resp);
    uint8_t (*CANOPEN_sdo_req)(uint8_t length_req, uint8_t *req_ptr, uint8_t *length_resp, uint8_t *resp_ptr);
} CCAN_CALLBACKS_T;

typedef struct CCAN_API {
    void (*init_can)(uint32_t *can_cfg, uint8_t isr_ena);
    void (*isr)(void);
    void (*config_rxmsgobj)(CCAN_MSG_OBJ_T *msg_obj);
    uint8_t (*can_receive)(CCAN_MSG_OBJ_T *msg_obj);
    void (*can_transmit)(CCAN_MSG_OBJ_T *msg_obj);
    void (*config_canopen)(CCAN_CANOPENCFG_T *canopen_cfg);
    void (*canopen_handler)(void);
    void (*config_calb)(CCAN_CALLBACKS_T *callback_cfg);
} CCAN_API_T;

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I've replied to your question in the thread: How to use can_receive on LPC11C24? , please check it.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos