TWR-ADCDAC-LTC Evaluation board Lab Examples support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-ADCDAC-LTC Evaluation board Lab Examples support

duhlmann
Contributor I

We own multiple tower with TWR-K60N512 (and just bought TWR-K65F180) and we are trying to rebuild the lab examples that comes with the TWR-ADCDAC-LTC Evaluation board.

But the issue is that the TWR-ADCDAC-LTC is an old board it needs the MQX4.0.2 and of course there is nowhere to be found.

Is there any way we could get (even 30days trials) this MQX version 4.0.2 or 4.1 with a bsp for the TWR-K60N512 (and yes it seems to exists or at least the documentation does list it and I saw that some of the MQX 4.1 bsp for the 22F100 can be downloaded).

The goal been to start with the MQX version  and then to switch to freeRTOS and the new MCU to support the TWR-ADCDAC-LTC.

Thanks,

Dom

0 Kudos
3 Replies

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Dom

MQX packages can be downloaded in below link, including MQX 4.0.2.

MQX™ Software Solutions - Releases and Patches|NXP 

I hope it helps

Regards

Daniel

duhlmann
Contributor I

Thanks Dan!!

That helps; was also able to chase the prior version of the examples and was able to run them (except the temperature measurement which gives wrong values).

The LTC1859 gives correct data for input 0 <= Vin <= 2.5 of 0.5*VCC even on non-diff mode.

But at least it give me a sens how to use this board...

Dom.

0 Kudos

duhlmann
Contributor I

Ok, I was able to get and rebuild the MQX and the LAB example for the TWR-ADCDAC-LTC.

The WEB Server and LED can be accessed no problem BUT it seems there is an issue with the SPI initialization to access the TWR-ADCDAC-LTC.

Is there anyone out there that was able to run the lab example for the TWR-ADCDAC-LTC successfully and can point me to what I missed.

Thanks,

Dom

0 Kudos