cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPC Misses for T1024

kushshah
Contributor I

Hello Team,

Could you please let me know is there any way to find out CoreNet Platform Cache Misses?

I searched for the performance event but not found any specific to CPC Hit/Miss.

Regards,

Kush.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You could use CodeWarrior Performance Analysis tool.
Please refer to the follow procedure to use the performance analysis tool in CodeWarrior.

First please check whether there is valid program on the target board, for example running Linux Kernel on the target.In CodeWarrior IDE, please create Performance Analysis configuration from File->New->Other->Performance Analysis->Configuration->Create a new project.
In the Configuration panel, please configure Connection and Processor type,then click "Scan Probe" to connect to the target board to do verification.
Please open the Profile Configurations panel from Run->Profile Configurations, click configuration under Performance Analysis, in Scenarios panel, please add CPC related scenarios under Combination, then click "Profile" to connect to the target board to measure and collect data.
For details, please refer to the section 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 and 4.5 in the document C:\Freescale\CW_PA_v10.5.1_new\PA\Help\PDF\Tracing and Analysis User Guide.pdf.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos