SDK v1.0.0 RTM FCCU with non-existent struct members?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK v1.0.0 RTM FCCU with non-existent struct members?

Jump to solution
chuluezhong
Contributor II

I tried to use the FCCU component in the S32 SDK v1.0.0 RTM for MPC5744P but the generated code exhibits non-existent struct members, which I would have to comment out each time in order for compilation to succeed. This issue also affects the example codes. Is there a fix for this?

FCCU_CodeGenIssue.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
truongtranvan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi chuluezhong‌,

I understand the issue you are having. 

As I told above, if you used driver code is v1.0.0 RTM then you must used the corresponding PEx component(SDK_MPC574x_06). Then you generate configuration for MPC5744P it will not generate the fields: toggleTime, extMode, openDrain and triggerTimeIRQDMA.

If you are using S32DS version: 2017.R1 please update SDK MPC574xx RTM 1.0.0 to be able to use the driver and PEx component corresponding: link download SDK MPC574xx RTM  REV UP5 - UP6

If you have installed  SDK MPC574xx RTM  REV UP5 - UP6 into S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture 2017.R1 then please switch workspace to an other workspace to S32DS update new software(PEx component).

Used driver code is v1.0.0 RTM and PEx component with BETA 1.9.0 - SDK_MPC574x_04 => error.

pastedImage_22.png

Used driver code is v1.0.0 RTM and PEx component with RTM 1.0.0 - SDK_MPC574x_06 => success.

pastedImage_18.png

If you have any issue please let me know.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
truongtranvan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Chulue Zhong,

I have tried the FCCU component in the S32 SDK v1.0.0 RTM for MPC5744P and did not happened issue like your issue.

If FCCU driver used is RTM v1.0.0 and PEx component used is BETA v0.9.0 then it will happen issue like your issue. More detail please check image files.

Because FCCU driver from RTM v1.0.0 then configuration structure will support features base on each derivatives. While MPC5744P derivative did not support features: toggleTime, extMode, openDrain and triggerTimeIRQDMA.

Please help me check what are you using PEx component version ?

@I do not understand why I do not insert image.

0 Kudos
chuluezhong
Contributor II

As far as I understand, the project was created with the v1.0.0 RTM version of the SDK, so the component repository is SDK_MPC574x_04, which is the only one available to me. As you can see from the above picture, the generator configuration is set to MPC5744P so there shouldn't be any mistake there. The errors are also not contained within some #ifdef..#endif preprocessor directives so those error-causing lines get generated regardless of processor derivative.

0 Kudos
truongtranvan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi chuluezhong‌,

I understand the issue you are having. 

As I told above, if you used driver code is v1.0.0 RTM then you must used the corresponding PEx component(SDK_MPC574x_06). Then you generate configuration for MPC5744P it will not generate the fields: toggleTime, extMode, openDrain and triggerTimeIRQDMA.

If you are using S32DS version: 2017.R1 please update SDK MPC574xx RTM 1.0.0 to be able to use the driver and PEx component corresponding: link download SDK MPC574xx RTM  REV UP5 - UP6

If you have installed  SDK MPC574xx RTM  REV UP5 - UP6 into S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture 2017.R1 then please switch workspace to an other workspace to S32DS update new software(PEx component).

Used driver code is v1.0.0 RTM and PEx component with BETA 1.9.0 - SDK_MPC574x_04 => error.

pastedImage_22.png

Used driver code is v1.0.0 RTM and PEx component with RTM 1.0.0 - SDK_MPC574x_06 => success.

pastedImage_18.png

If you have any issue please let me know.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
chuluezhong
Contributor II

Thank you! I didn't realize that the component version was meant to be _06! I reinstalled the update and now it compiles with no issues.

0 Kudos
truongtranvan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

So glad you solved that.

0 Kudos