Global Pin Control Low / High Register Global Interrupt Control Low /High Register

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Pin Control Low / High Register Global Interrupt Control Low /High Register

Contributor II

hello anyone,

I'm looking at s32k RM, could anyone tell me how to use  Global Pin Control Low / High Register and  Global Interrupt Control Low /High Register in S32k MCU, I means how work this register. thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Contributor II

these are descripted in section "12.7 Functional description" in S32K1xx Series Reference Manual

0 Kudos

Contributor II

I known, due to my poor English, I do not understand that section correctly. after reading the whole chapter, I understand. the Global Pin Control Low / High Register can update lower 16bit of 32 PCRs (PORT_PCR[0-31])  with the same value. the higher 16 bit of Global Pin Control Low / High Register select which PCRs are updated. the value in the lower 16 bit of Global Pin Control Low / High Register are updated to the lower 16bits of the selcted PCRs.  in the similar way, Global Interrupt Control Low /High Register update the higher 16bits of the PCRs.

0 Kudos