LPC1764莫名烧坏

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1764莫名烧坏

Contributor I

LPC1764输入电压正常,但是ADC输入口输入电压有点异常,采集到的电压也不正确,会不会导致芯片烧毁,我在调ADC的时候经过运放进到AD口,芯片莫名其妙的就烧了不知道什么情况

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Are you using a custom board? If this, could you please share the schematic file in order to check the connections?

Are you using LPCOpen? If this, which version?

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Contributor I

No, I used my own design board to cause the chip to burn out when debugging the output of the op amp to the AD input port. (The chip VDD and VSS are short-circuited without external connection.) I suspect that the chip is caused by the input of AD. Burned down; thank you for your reply.

0 Kudos

Contributor I

很抱歉这么久才给您回复,现在已经确定是AD端口造成芯片的烧毁,因为之前运放输出有问题。现在我还遇到了一个让我难以理解的问题,我用了两路CAN,两路的配置完全一样,但是只有第一路数据的接收和发送时正常的,第二路CAN也能发送数据,但是接收数据是不产生中断,用仿真器仿真时CAN2的数据接收寄存器是有数据的,一直搞不明白两路CAN完全一样的配置,为什么第一路没有问题,而第二路有问题,要是您知道是什么原因,还请指教一下,非常感谢您的回复!

0 Kudos