First steps recommendations to enter the world of sensors

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First steps recommendations to enter the world of sensors

gustavofrancopo
Contributor I

Hi! I'm a JEE Software Developer and I want to start playing with sensors. I have only a very basic knowledge on electronics/digital systems. My motivation is that the family of my with has a logistic company and I want to work with FXTH8715 sensors to monitor their trucks tire pressure. I'm not so sure on how to start. I am willing to learn whatever it is necessary to implement this and I'm looking for recommendations and advices from experienced guys to start this out.

What would be a good start point (books, online courses, documentation)? When it comes to the specificities of the FXTH8715 sensors, in order to start communicating with it the only thing necessary is a circuit to supply it with power?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Gustavo, 

Basically, we can recommend starting with the documentation that we have available in our website for the TPMS sensor here

Also in this link Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor (TPMS) Systems Solutions|NXP you can see the recommended products (including MCUs) for this target application. 

I hope this information can be helpful and apologize for the delayed response. 

Best Regards, 

Paulina

0 Kudos

gustavofrancopo
Contributor I

Hi Paulina,

Thank you for your answer. I had already taken a look into some documents from the first link, but I'll look into them more carefully.

Regards,

Gustavo.

0 Kudos