cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior connect error

Contributor I

ARM板连接情况.JPG

Hello,

When we use the CodeWarrior TAP to connect our LS1043A board, click on the A in the figure will produce the error shown in the figure B. Do we need to change the file shown in C, how do we need to change it?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello 晓 刘,

The DDR Initialization section provided in CodeWarrior Target Initialization File is only suitable for LS1043ARDB demo board, you need to use QCVS(DDRv) tool to do calculation and optimization for the DDR controller configuration according to the DDR on your custom board.

Would you please capture the low level CCS console log to me to do more investigation?

Please open the panel Window->Preferences->Target Connection Configuration->Logging Configuration->PROTOCOL Logging, configure Logging Level as DEBUG, then connect to the target board, the low level CCS log will be printed in CodeWarrior IDE, please capture this CCS log to me to do more investigation?

To avoid  truncating the CCS log, please open Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console, uncheck Limit console output.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos