Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rtos folder is missing in SDK ?

Jump to solution
rans
Senior Contributor I

Hello,

I downloaded SDK_2.4.2_MIMXRT1051xxxxB but I don't find rtos folder or freeRTOS example as described in documentation.

" .......

2 MCUXpresso SDK Board Support Folders MCUXpressoSDK board support provides example applications for NXP development and evaluation boards for ARM® Cortex®-M cores, including Freedom, Tower System, and LPCXpresso boards. ... These include (but are not limited to): • cmsis_driver_examples: ......rtos_examples: Basic FreeRTOSTM OS examples showcasing the use of various RTOS objects (semaphores, queues, and so on) and interfacing with the MCUXpresso SDK’s RTOS drivers • ...............

For examples containing an RTOS, there are references to the appropriate source code. RTOSes are in the rtos folder."

Thank you,

ranran

1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Did you select/include the RTOS at the time you created the SDK on Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder ? It is an optional component and not added by default unless you add it.

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Did you select/include the RTOS at the time you created the SDK on Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder ? It is an optional component and not added by default unless you add it.

I hope this helps,

Erich

rans
Senior Contributor I

Thank you,

I now see this option and shall try it.

If I may please ask another thing: we need to use ipstack with freeRTOS, is there any example showing use of ipstack with freeRTOS ?

Thank you,

ranran

0 Kudos