cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOARD_BootClockVLPR in Clock Tool

shrejjjhh
Contributor III

Hi,

I am using MKL15Z128CAD4R. I am using Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder  for clock configuration.

I have found clock configuration tool for BOARD_BootClockRUN. But there is no option for BOARD_BootClockVLPR.

How should I configure the clock for VLPR using this tool?

Regards,

Shrey

0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Shrey,

In the reference manual of the MKL15Z128CAD4R, section 5.5.2 you will find the following information. 

pastedImage_2.png

So, before entering VLPR mode you need to configure the frequency of the clocks according to the limitations of the VLPR mode. Since the frequency you need  in VLPR mode is slower than the one you are running normally, you need to divide the frequency of the clocks. You can do this with the help of MCUXpresso Config tools.

I recommend you to take a look into the User's Guide of MCUXpresso Config Tools, chapter 4 Clocks Tool.    

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos