eGUI problem Vrtical black line after text on button object is their any flag to remove that vertical line?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eGUI problem Vrtical black line after text on button object is their any flag to remove that vertical line?

pravin_patil
Contributor II

hi,

i am using egui for LCD. I  am  facing issue while i am setting some text on button object or label object.

along with text data it also renders black vertical line on object at the end of text.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Sorry for the later reply.

What's the hardware platform you are using?

If you using the eGUI graphic library with MQX RTOS?

Thank you for the detailed info.

Have a great day,
Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

pravin_patil
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using eGUI library with bare metal K80 using Flexio.

Thanks,

Pravin Patil

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thank you for the info.

I think you are referring the application note AN5280 to set up the working environment.

If you using the same system block diagram to use SDRAM as Frame buffer?

pastedImage_1.png

If you also using the TWR-K80F150M board?

If yes, could you post your test project here?

I would like to regenerate your mentioned issue on site and check with local application team for further support.

Have a great day,
Mike

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos