We are using the S12ZVMC128 MCU.
We want to understand the process of batch burning flash for production, with the following key concerns.
1. We want to set up a bare bone PC to burn the flash to S12Z.
2. We should not need to use the CW for this. Only a burner utility. Which would this be?
3. We do not want any debug information or symbols on that PC. We therefore do not want to use the ELF file. We want to understand what would be the most secure file format to use ?
4. After burning, we want to over write some flash address with the date and time from the PC to note when it was flashed along with some batch id etc.
5. We want to write to the WORM section of the device some batch id values
6. We want to COPY contents of some part of flash area to another part of flash area.
We assume all this can be done using the burner and some scripting may be? but we need serious help on each of the steps mentioned above.
We have tried to read lot of documents and the forum but have not come across any proper answer for any of the above points.