cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash S12ZVM.rbf manually BAM Setup has no effect

niequanwei
Contributor III

Hi 

Could somebody tell me how to deal this problem?

2.png

Thank you!

Best Wishes!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you please clarify your issue? Did you follow any instructions?

Are you using RappID Bootloader Utility for Model Based Design applications?

Thank you.

Best regards, 

Diana

0 Kudos

niequanwei
Contributor III

Hi

I just can't download my code into EVB,and it showed :

QQ截图20180821143020.jpg

I made it ever, however I can't now.Could you give me some advice?

Best wishes!

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello again niequanwei@aochutec.com‌,

I have a question about your setup: did you download the .rbf manually (through S32 Design Studio) before trying to download the ELF through RappidTool? That would be the 1st step to take.

Hope this helps,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hello, Constantin.

May I ask how to download the .rbf manually (through S32 Design Studio) into the Flash? 

0 Kudos

niequanwei
Contributor III

I did (through Code Warrior).I successfully download it ever,but I can't do that again. And now  I try to use Code Warrior to create a project with the generated code, then download code through it. But there is a error about ''makefile''.Could you tell me how to create a project with the generated code correctly?

Thank you very much!

Best Wishes!

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello niequanwei@aochutec.com‌,

I think you should ask on the Code Warrior community (here) to get an answer from more experienced guys when it comes to Code Warrior. Just keep in mind to mention that you'll probably have a custom linker file and a custom makefile, if you want to use the code generated by Model-Based Design Toolbox.

As far as downloading through the RappidTool, you can do it after you manage to generate the .ELF file, but keep in mind that first you'll have to flash the .rbf onto the board, and only then download your application.

Hope this helps,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

niequanwei
Contributor III

I did (through Code Warrior).I successfully download it ever,but I can't do that again. And now  I try to use Code Warrior to create a project with the generated code, then download code through it. But there is a error about ''makefile''.Could you tell me how to create a project with the generated code correctly?

Thank you very much!

Best Wishes!

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

And one more question niequanwei@aochutec.com‌,

Did you change any jumpers on the board? Because from what I understand, it worked in the past.

Thanks,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello niequanwei@aochutec.com‌,

Can you share with us the project that you want to upload? 

If you're using the Model-Based Design Toolbox for S12ZVM to build your project, mcd_main.c file is of interest, as there are a few variables like APP, DELAY, APPLOC that may affect the uploading via rappid tool.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos