Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help about making FRDM-KEAZ128 as debugger

Jump to solution
elder_atom
Contributor II

Hello!  

I have two FRDM-KEAZ128 boards(named A,B), and I want to use board A as debugger to write program to board B.

I take away the R106 and R101 in the board A and make two boards' SWD_DIO_PTA4(J14 No.2 pin), SWD_CLK(J14 No.4 pin), RST_TGMCU_B(J14 No.10 pin) connected.(showed below)

pastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_3.png

But there is a problem occured in the debugging process.

错误信息.PNG

Best regards.

1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

This will make SWD_CLK\SWD_DIO_PTA4 of Board A and B connect to KEA of Board B at the same time.
Please try to cut the line at the bottom of J8\J106\J015 for Board B.
And connect the GND signal of two Boards.

SWD.png

Please check the Name of OpenSDA on Board A, make sure it was select when debugging.

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

This will make SWD_CLK\SWD_DIO_PTA4 of Board A and B connect to KEA of Board B at the same time.
Please try to cut the line at the bottom of J8\J106\J015 for Board B.
And connect the GND signal of two Boards.

SWD.png

Please check the Name of OpenSDA on Board A, make sure it was select when debugging.

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

elder_atom
Contributor II

Thanks a lot about your answer. Could you show me a screenshot about bottom layout for  J8\J106\J015? It's helpful for me to cut off the line correctly. 

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

cut line.jpg