Alexa-AVS Sensory Wake Word not supported on IMX8-EVK?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa-AVS Sensory Wake Word not supported on IMX8-EVK?

Jump to solution
cesar_hernande1
Contributor II

Hi All,

I have an i.MX7D 2-MIC Synaptics development kit sound board which I am trying to port to an i.MX8M  board instead of the i.MX7D. The issue I have is that when I try to agree to the license for the Sensory Wake Word I get an error as seen in the highlighted part in the picture below.

- My question is if there is a way I can enable the Wake Word Detection for this i.MX8M AVS image?

or

Is there another image i can build that can support Wake Word on my i.MX8M mainboard?

Thank You.

Note: This link is what I am using to build the image that is shown below

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-340686 

image001.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not provide the Sensory package, since the Sensory licensing deny us to commercialize their software. Is up to you to use the sensory package. However, You may want to talk whit them and see you can do with their license. I apologize for the inconveniences.

Best Regards,

Diego. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not provide the Sensory package, since the Sensory licensing deny us to commercialize their software. Is up to you to use the sensory package. However, You may want to talk whit them and see you can do with their license. I apologize for the inconveniences.

Best Regards,

Diego.