We are working for the component selection of the product which would be used for the vehicle. We would like to get the following details with the NXP 9DoF.
- Vehicle rollover detection for the 9DoF
- Linear acceleration and skid detection
Please answer the following queries:
- Which are the list of NXP 9DoF sensors we can use for the above application which has sensor fusion algorithms already tested?
- Is the NXP 9DoF sensor require calibration or it is auto-calibrated?
- Can the same algorithms provide will work for the vehicle-based devices? (Or just hand-held devices)
- Is NXP providing the algorithm for providing the rollover detection with 9DoF? If not how one can measure the same?
- What are different sensor fusion libraries provided by NXP? Is NXP sensor fusion library is portable across platforms other than NXP FreeRTOS(as the previous version of the product is not NXP controller)?