Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set EEPROM size code

Jump to solution
hayouniaymen
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm using the driver example of flexnvm_eeprom in SDk2.

and I need to change the size code of the EEPROM from 32bytes (mentioned in the demo : #define EEPROM_DATA_SET_SIZE_CODE (0x39U) )  to 3K.

How can I poursuit to change the size please?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi hayouni,

Please tell me what the kinetis chip you are using? Please tell me the chip part number.

I will help you to check it.

Actually, you can check that chip's reference manual, flash chapter, to check the partition content.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi hayouni,

Please tell me what the kinetis chip you are using? Please tell me the chip part number.

I will help you to check it.

Actually, you can check that chip's reference manual, flash chapter, to check the partition content.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
hayouniaymen
Contributor I

Thank's Kerry,

I checked the reference manual and i m able now to change the data size code of the EEPROM partition.

0 Kudos