The equivalent resistance of NTAG

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The equivalent resistance of NTAG

Contributor I

Hi, guys. I am doing some antenna design for the NTAG I²C plus chip using the simulation method. In order to calculate the Q factor, I need to know the equivalent resistance of the chip. However, I could not find this value in the datasheet and document of NTAG antenna design guide. Does anyone know the value of it?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The value of the NTAG IC input resistance RIC depends on the chip input voltage VLA-LB. Therefore also the quality factor of the tag changes with the IC input voltage.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Thank you for your reply~

The NATG antenna design guide provides the value of equivalent capacitance of the chip CIC=50 pF under the measurement condition of VLA-LB=2 Vrms and f=13.56 MHz. What I think is that the RIC should also be known under this measurement condition but the document does not provide.

0 Kudos