cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KM34Z75M tower board

narasimhaugra
Contributor II

Hi NXP community,

I recently purchased tower board for my hobbies projects but i din't exactly how to start for example i want to communicate UART how to do it.?

Software tool - Am using IAR 7.0 
Debugger - PE USB Multilink ACP

Needs to be clarity :
Which communication mode(SBW, JTAG) have to use for loading and debugging to target.

How to setup the project 
Example projects 

Please help me how to start?

Thanks In Advance..!

Best,

Narasimha

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

narasimhaugra
Contributor II

Hi Mike,

First of all, Sorry to disturbing with my questions. i found what am searching i.e. Everything is available in SDK it self including examples docs, libraries,..!

am wondering that is for iar even work space also it was created. that's really great.

Thanks for your support

Best,
Ugra 

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We would recommend customer to download the MCUXpresso SDK software package for TWR-KM34Z75M board from here.

In general, the UART communication using on board OpenSDA USB port (J27) as USB virtual serial device.

You could download and update OpenSDA firmware from here.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

narasimhaugra
Contributor II

Hi Mike,
Thanks for your response ..!

Let me try how you suggest and let you still faces any issues.
 But what I am looking for is complete example (including support files) for the TWR-KM34Z75M.I.e.Complete Environment setup.

Note: If it possible any YouTube videos.please share with me.

Best,

Ugra

0 Kudos