cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K60F120M development board

gangadhar_govar
Contributor I

Hi,

We are going to use TWR-K60F120M development board and IAR workbench IDE ,please provide 'C'libraries for spi,i2c,uart,wifi and Bluetooth,even online also not having any libraries,am new to this controller and am in confusion,since last few days am asking in community and there is no response ,please if anyone having kindly share,now am worrying about for using this development board and MK60FX512VLQ12 controller for development purpose

Previously i have been worked on pic,TI,and ST.and silicon controllers,there i got  libraries and support also,

Please suggest really this is having support or i have to quit now and go for other controller,its already few weeks crossed for my project timeline

Iam Requesting please kindly help me

am waiting for your kind help

Thanks & Regards

Gangadhararao G

0 Kudos
1 Reply

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Gangadhararao,

As you know that the MK60FX512VLQ12 has on-chip spi,i2c,uart .. modules, but it  has neither wifi module nor bluetooth modules.

I suggest you refer to Kinetis KW family or QN family, which has on-chip bluetooth module, it appears that you can use a wifi module and use uart interface of processor to communicate with wifi module.

This is the KW family link:

Kinetis® W Series: Wireless Connectivity Microcontrollers (MCUs) based on Arm® Cortex®-M0+/M4 Core|N... 

This is the QN family link:

QN908x: Ultra-Low-Power Bluetooth Low Energy System on Chip (SoC) Solution|NXP 

Most of the KW and QN families have spi, uart,iic modules.

We provide ksdk package for kinetis family, which has the driver for uart,iic,spi.

www.nxp.com/ksdk

hope it can help you

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos