how do I use the FXTH87 board using Codewarrior?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I use the FXTH87 board using Codewarrior?

f20150335
Contributor III

I want to know what kind of projects can I develop with FXTH87 series using Codewarriors. Also, what hardwares would I need? I have seen the TPMS LF_RF communication document but do not know what to do after that and where to find codes in C language to develop something with FXTH87.

Thanks in advance! 

Tags (3)
3 Replies

arie
Contributor I

HI f20150335@hyderabad.bits-pilani.ac.in‌ 

Are you using the FXTH87 evaluation board?  Where did you get one?? I can't find ANY selling points/websites..

Please advise

Arie

0 Kudos

f20150335
Contributor III

I asked this for a project related to an internship. I think my firm already has the evaluation board. I will get back to you if I find out the supplier.

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Divyank,

Regarding the software and tools, on the FXTH webpage, under Software & Tools, there are demo projects for FXTH and MKW01 (MKW01 is used as TPMS RF receiver in the demo). Each project contains a Documentation folder with all necessary information for demo setup.

As an IDE, you will need CodeWarrior for MCUs v10.6.3 or above like the latest v11 (MCU of the FXTH is HCS08). Supporting document here is a setup guide for CodeWarrior (Installing and using CodeWarrior 10.x for TPMS applications). This explains how to install the evaluation version of CW for MCUs and how to download, open and program the demo project.

For programming and debugging we recommend using the P&E Micro Universal Multilink.

Datasheets, User’s Guides and other useful documents can be downloaded from FXTH webpage, under Documentation.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Tomas