Where can i buy QCA6174 based module for the i.MX 8?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i buy QCA6174 based module for the i.MX 8?

Jump to solution
babarhashim
Contributor III

The i.MX8 evaluation board has a QCA6174 radio mounted on it. Where can i buy the QCA6174 radio module from?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
babarhashim
Contributor III

Silex's latest Wi-Fi module powered by Qualcomm's QCA61 74 chipset is now available. The SX-PCEAC2 is a dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth module with 2x2 wave 2 multi-user MIMO support. It is perfect for applications that require a small form factor and high performance with throughputs reaching up to 867 Mbps. The SX-PCEAC2 also comes in multiple different form factors which is great for many different customer needs.

SX-PCEAC2 Form FactorsSurface Mount Module:

Surface mount M.2 LGA type 1216 module offers the smallest footprint module available in the market.

Half Mini Card:

A half mini card form factor provides a suitable option for customers looking to upgrade any legacy PCIe radios to the newest 802.11ac standard. 

The SX-PCEAC2 based on QCA 6174 chipset is ideal for embedded applications like medical devices, security systems, industrial applications, PC’s, digital signage and many more.

Key Features:

• Dual band 802.11ac
  • Wave 2 multi-user MIMO support
  • Multiple form factor for diverse needs
  • Ultra-highspeed data rates up to 867 Mbps
  • Enterprise security including 802.1x authentication
  • Modular certifications for FCC/IC, ETSI, TELEC
  • Silex superior support

Evaluation Platform:

Silex offers the broadest portfolio of Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth combo radios designed to work with the NXP’s i.MX family. To best utilize the high throughput and performance of our SX-PCEAC2 we have partnered with NXP and paired our Wi-Fi module with NXP’s i.MX8 family.

Software Support:

Silex also offers support for multiple operating systems for this module with drivers available for Linux, Android, and Windows OS. With our strong partnership with Qualcomm and access to the radio firmware source code, we offer superior support services which include bug fixes, feature and performance enhancements and porting services to customers specific platforms

Watch this video where Matthew Buckett talks about some benefits of using the SX-PCEAC2 for your bandwidth intensive applications.

Matt Video

To learn more and begin your evaluation please visit  https://www.silextechnology.com/80211ac-connectivity-nxp-imx8.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
babarhashim
Contributor III

Silex's latest Wi-Fi module powered by Qualcomm's QCA61 74 chipset is now available. The SX-PCEAC2 is a dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth module with 2x2 wave 2 multi-user MIMO support. It is perfect for applications that require a small form factor and high performance with throughputs reaching up to 867 Mbps. The SX-PCEAC2 also comes in multiple different form factors which is great for many different customer needs.

SX-PCEAC2 Form FactorsSurface Mount Module:

Surface mount M.2 LGA type 1216 module offers the smallest footprint module available in the market.

Half Mini Card:

A half mini card form factor provides a suitable option for customers looking to upgrade any legacy PCIe radios to the newest 802.11ac standard. 

The SX-PCEAC2 based on QCA 6174 chipset is ideal for embedded applications like medical devices, security systems, industrial applications, PC’s, digital signage and many more.

Key Features:

• Dual band 802.11ac
  • Wave 2 multi-user MIMO support
  • Multiple form factor for diverse needs
  • Ultra-highspeed data rates up to 867 Mbps
  • Enterprise security including 802.1x authentication
  • Modular certifications for FCC/IC, ETSI, TELEC
  • Silex superior support

Evaluation Platform:

Silex offers the broadest portfolio of Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth combo radios designed to work with the NXP’s i.MX family. To best utilize the high throughput and performance of our SX-PCEAC2 we have partnered with NXP and paired our Wi-Fi module with NXP’s i.MX8 family.

Software Support:

Silex also offers support for multiple operating systems for this module with drivers available for Linux, Android, and Windows OS. With our strong partnership with Qualcomm and access to the radio firmware source code, we offer superior support services which include bug fixes, feature and performance enhancements and porting services to customers specific platforms

Watch this video where Matthew Buckett talks about some benefits of using the SX-PCEAC2 for your bandwidth intensive applications.

Matt Video

To learn more and begin your evaluation please visit  https://www.silextechnology.com/80211ac-connectivity-nxp-imx8.

0 Kudos