cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emwin with KDS

anujtanksali
Contributor II

Hello,

I wanted to use Emwin graphical library with KDS and k22fn512m12 which contains SSD 1963 controller for LCD.

I know i will have to use GUIDRV_FlexColor for it. Can you please provide a sample project using emwin lib and GUIDRV_FlexColor driver in KDS. if you cannot provide a project please let me know procedure how to go about using emwin lib with KDS and k22fn512m12 microcontroller.

Thanks

Regards,

Anuj Tanksali

0 Kudos
7 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anuj,

The directly emwin project with KDS and SSD 1963  controller for LCD , we don't have it.

But we have some other K22 emwin code, you can refer to it, about the SSD 1963 driver, you need to write or find it by yourself.

About the GUIDRV_FlexColor , you also can refer to my document post, there has a emwin project for LPC, you can check it whether it is useful to you.

Code issue solutions in emWin_mcb1700_bsp 

About the KDS emwin code for K22, I have attached an old SDK project for your reference, the new SDK already delete the KDS project, because, we highly recommend our customer to use the MCUXpresso IDE, which will replace the KDS in the future.

Project path:SDK_2.3.1_FRDM-K22F\boards\frdmk22f\emwin_examples\emwin_gui_demo\kds

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

anujtanksali
Contributor II

Hello Kerry,

Thanks for your help

Can you please share the SDK link so that i can download it. I searched it but could not find the version mentioned above

if link is not available please share the SDK.

Regards,

Anuj Tanksali

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anuj,

The SDK code can be downloaded from this link:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select 

But, now, nxp official don't recommend the customer to use the KDS, so the NEW SDK code already delete the KDS version, it just have the MCUXpress, MDK, IAR version, MCUXpresso IDE used to replace the KDS.

The SDK code which I give you is the old SDK package, that package still have the KDS version.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

anujtanksali
Contributor II

Hello Kerry,

Thanks for the reply.

when i click the link it goes to MCU Expresso SDK builder page. Is this correct?

Regards,

Anuj Tanksali

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anuj Tanksali,

Yes, it's correct, then generate the code and download it.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos

anujtanksali
Contributor II

Hello Kerry,

If i download the SDK by the link mentioned above it does not contain KDS IDE projects. How do i include the SDK in KDS IDE.

Thanks

Regards,

Anuj Tanksali

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI Anuj,

You are right.

The newest SDK can't support SDK now, we highly recommend you use the MCUXpresso IDE, this IDE is the same as the KDS, but it is the new IDE which instead of the KDS.

Please download the free MCUXPresso IDE from this link:

MCUXpresso IDE|Eclipse-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE)|NXP 

Then refer to the Getting Started with MCUXpresso SDK.pdf to use the MCUXpress project, doc folder is:

FRDM-K22F\docs

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos