K81 Sample Code, enter to LLS state and exit through an LLWU interrupt.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K81 Sample Code, enter to LLS state and exit through an LLWU interrupt.

moises_reyes
Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to send my board to LLS state ( basically i want to just turn off everything) and then i want to wake it up using an LLWU interrupt.
Do you have a sample code to achieve that?

I am using MCUXpresso IDE v10.2.0_759 and SDK_2.4.0_TWR-K81F150M.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please refer the [power_manager] demo located with below path:

..\TWR-K81F150M\boards\twrk81f150m\demo_apps\power_manager

Wish it helps.

pastedImage_1.png
Have a great day,
Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

moises_reyes
Contributor II

Hi,

it seems like a very complete example, but have you a sample code where FreeRTOS is also used?

I have read that there is a precise course of action, to shut down the FreeRTOS tasks and then continue with the internal processor.

That is what i am looking for.

PS: sorry, i didn't give all the info in my first question.

Thanks !!!

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

There is a quite similar demo named "freertos_tickless", which shows the CPU enter at sleep mode and then
it is waked up by expired time delay that using LPTMR module.

You could find this demo with below path:

..\TWR-K81F150M\boards\twrk81f150m\rtos_examples\freertos_tickless

Have a great day,
Mike

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos