cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT voice call config in mx6q

waxyx09
Contributor I

Hi all

According to the hardware sch, the Bluetooth module is connected to the port4 of AUDMUX and the Codec is connected to the port 3 of AUDMUX, the both ports using I2S interface. I have two puzzled as the following shows:

1. If the two ports configed as I2S means I have to connect two SSI to the AUDMUX and set them as I2S mode? Shall I have to add one SSIn connect to the port 4 as the following red line?

2. As the manual, the 2 external port (port 3 & 4) can be connected together in the normal mode. If I just add the link between port 3 & 4?

puzzle.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies

waxyx09
Contributor I

Hi Artur

As the following pic shows, bt module is connected to the mx6 board (mx6q sabresd) using BT_UART(for music) & BT_IIS(for voice call).

And all voice signals would be send to the TUNER&DSP with IMX_IIS.

So

If I config the BT_IIS as a standed port, I have to store the voice call in the memory first, then send it to the DSP with DMA.

Now I want to set the AUDMUX to connect the two external ports directly, but I am not sure it works and dont konw how to config also.

Pls give me your advise. THX and F.Y.I.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos

liulibo
Contributor I

HI Liu feng, Have you fixed this issue?I've meet the same and hope you could give me some advice if you can.

0 Kudos

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

To make me able to accurately answer your question, please specify what exactly hardware schematic do you mean. Is it the schematic of the i.MX6Q SABRE SD board? If not, please provide the original custom schematic.

Have a great day,
Artur

0 Kudos