I am using the usbd_rom_cdc example to and the LPC11U68 to create a device that gets accessed via a COM port on the computer. I am using the Xpresso-LPC11U68 board and MCUXpresso IDE v10.2.0.
Here are the issues I am having:
1. I am a novice at writing code for embedded USB devices.
2. I altered the usbd_rom_cdc example and now have it so DTR will trigger the VCOM_SetCtrlLineState function but RTS does not trigger it.
3. I need a way to see when the COM port has opened and closed so that the program will only transmit something out when the COM port is open.
Here are my questions:
1. Does anyone have a good reference where I could read up on developing embbedded USB devices using the CDC class?
2. Does anyone know how I can configure the usbd_rom_cdc example so that when RTS is toggled it triggers the VCOM_SetCtrlLineState function?
3. Does anyone know how I can read when the COM port has opened or closed in the usbd_rom_cdc?