Support required to read the UID for Hitag Mu transponder.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support required to read the UID for Hitag Mu transponder.

syed_osama
Contributor I

Hey, 

I am trying to read the UID of Hitag MU transponder from a low-level layer and need support in this regard. It would be nice if you can provide me the following information. 

1. HITAG MU transponder communication start timeout.

2. Number of receive pattern and command bits from reader to transponder.

3. The right sequence of read command.

4. Demodulation settle time?

5. Number of valid start of frame pulses

6. Number of start of frame delay edges

I look forward to your response. 

Regards,

Osama

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Osama,

I am sorry, but I didn't find the Hitag MU , would you please clarify? Thanks for your patience!

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

syed_osama
Contributor I

Hey Kan,

It´s HITAG μ, 3rd row on the list.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Osama,

We have HTRC110 for HITAG reader solution, and provide a Control library HTRC110 for it, you may download it from https://www.nxp.com/restricted_documents/53420/rc110lb6.zip .

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

syed_osama
Contributor I

Hey, 

I can not open the link with the NXP login and password. 
Please provide me the login and password to open the link of the library.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You may request it from the docstore alternatively. Please refer to the attachment for more details.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

0 Kudos