emWin drivers missing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emWin drivers missing

randylee
Contributor V

so I"m trying to use emWin in MCUexpresso using SDK 2.4.1 and it's there with a certain number of drivers as far as I can tell.

However, there are a number of drivers listed in the Segger documentation for that revision (5.38) that don't appear as .h files in the code tree when emWin is added to the project

In particular I"m looking for GUIDRV_6331

Is this oversight on the SDK side or is there some limitation in the license model from Segger?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi RANDY LEE,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I was wondering if you can tell me which MCU's SDK you build, I'd like to check it by myself at first and I'll reply you later.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

randylee
Contributor V

Not sure I'm clear on what you want to know.  This is using SDK 2.4.1 on MK22FN512XXX12 parts.  Does that cover it?

0 Kudos